How can we better weather life’s uncertainties? Given the recent elections in the United States, many of us are adjusting to a new reality and the uncertainties that come with it. Elections or no elections, we’re certain that we’ll face uncertainties. In this episode, Richelle Hecker and Pastor Doug Brauner talk about five ways to handle uncertain times.
Praying With The Eyes blog: Weathering the Waves
Definition of Emotional Intelligence: Emotional intelligence (EQ) is the capacity to be aware of, control, and express one’s emotions, and to handle interpersonal relationship judiciously and empathetically.
Scripture: Each passage is tied to one of the five points from the podcast (Biblegateway.com)
- Emotionally intelligent people quiet their limbic system, that is, their fears.
- Emotionally intelligent people know what they know–and what they don’t know.
- Emotionally intelligent people embrace that which they can’t control.
- Emotionally intelligent people focus only on what matters.
- Emotionally intelligent people don’t seek perfection
- Segment 4: Weathering the Waves